dimanche 23 août 2015

Edinburgh International Book Festival AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL IMPRISONED WRITERS SERIES. TUNISIA: ENEMIES OF THE STATE

This morning I received this message: 

"Hi Lina,

There is an event at the Edinburgh International book festival today Sunday 23 August at 5.30pm – you can find it online – – will you send a message to the organisers? Next year I hope to see you on the panel!
Best wishes
Iain – a ‘follower’ from Edinburgh"

I googled the event and I discovered that it was a panel organised by Amnesty International. Without hesitation, I sent a message to the organisers and the people attending the panel. But now I am agreeably surprised because Iain sent me this flyer from the event.I was already featured at the Edinburgh International Book Festival today. Thank you Iain /Thank you Amnesty.







Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

مجرد رأي

نحن شعب لا يتعظّ من ماضيه و لا يحفظ دروس التاريخ و كأنّني بنا شعب قصير الذاكرة أو دعوني أقول معدوم الذاكرة. تستهوينا بعض عروض التهريج في مج...